Don’t miss this six-week hands-on digital marketing course designed to help you execute a digital marketing strategy and action plan.
The Digital Marketing Fundamentals – Mortgage and Finance course is an six-week program designed to deliver practical marketing skills, techniques and strategies aimed specifically at mortgage brokers.
The course will guide brokers through the knowledge needed to implement a strategy that will capitalise on new digital marketing channels and capture greater market share via the web.
The program is delivered as an six-week module in convenient three-hour sessions, on Tuesdays at 6pm from March 8 to April 12, 2016. All sessions will be run at Sterling Publishing’s training centre in North Sydney.
Who should attend:
The course will suit brokers in the mortgage and finance professions, along with their support staff, who recognise the need to increase their digital marketing capabilities. The course has limited spaces – to avoid disappointment book in now.
In the course you will:
- Fill out a web strategy planning template
- Create ideal client personas
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Produce a marketing action plan
- Compile content to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Flesh out a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly content activity schedule
- Learn to source the best tools and apps
- Learn about email marketing, lead nurturing and promoting your business online
- Complete a marketing blueprint and a list of action items.
- Understand how to get found on Google using SEO
- Benefit from post-course services that will keep your digital marketing on track