The course is a purpose-built two-day training program that teaches mortgage brokers the essential influencing and persuasion skills to supercharge your sales, build your brand and close more deals.
The convenient two-day course will run on the 16th and 17th May 2016 from 8.30am to 5.00pm at The Adviser Training Centre, North Sydney.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mortgage brokers that want to close $100 million+ in loan volumes each year.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to build instant rapport with prospects
- The secret to consistently closing every deal with confidence and style
- How to be an accomplished story teller – facts tell; stories sell
- The blueprint for structuring your day for maximum performance
- How to uncover opportunities to get yourself in front of more prospects
- Cutting edge scripts and dialogues to take control of the conversation
- How to get more referrals from clients as well as professional connections
- Templates and forms to deliver unstoppable sales pitches
- How to overcome objections and turn ‘NO’ in ‘YES’
- Tactics to build a sales pipeline of qualified prospects, not tire kickers!
- How to build your personal brand and become an attraction broker
- High impact phone techniques and tonality control to connect with prospects
- How to create and deliver an effective sales presentation that will close more prospects more often
- Winning the social and digital interview – there are no more blind dates in business; your customer knows more about you than you do of them.
Sterling Publishing Training Centre
132 Arthur St
North Sydney, NSW 2060
Two-days training with eight modules covering core content. Classes will include face-to-face training with top sales trainer Tom Panos – with role playing, case studies and real life examples. Attendees will also receive a detailed action book with full course content plus scripts, dialogues, templates and forms. Click here to book or contact Craig on 02 9922 3300.
Two-day course – $1,495 + GST